Welcome to GCC's Orientation for Online Learning
For an introduction to GCC's online environment, start here.
- Watch this video about how to make use of this site.
- Watch this video introduction to Moodle, GCC's portal for online learning.
- Preview the look and feel of Moodle below. Click on any link.
- Once you register for a class, you will receive log-in information allowing access to the interactive version of this course for current students.
- Looking for career guidance? Scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page and explore local and online resources.
If you want to start GCC Online, why not explore here and get to know Moodle?
- View Video Tutorials that show you how to: log in to Moodle, participate in forums, download and upload documents, send messages to your class, complete online assignments and quizzes.
- Optimize how Moodle works on your computer with the System Check handout or access other detailed handouts on making Moodle work for you.
- Become more familiar with Moodle by exploring the resources related to your questions. You are free to explore any of the options below.
- To return to GCC's Online Learning page or check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about GCC Online, Click Here.